☆ FAQs ☆
1. Where are you located? Where do you ship from?
2. If I'm located in SoCal, can I pick up my order?
We do not offer pick-up services :(
3. How many people run Rave After Rave?
ONE tiny person! It's a lot to juggle so please be patient with message replies and production times! ♡
4. Do you have an ambassador program?
We currently don't have ambassadors or an ambassador program :(
5. Do you accept returns or exchanges?
No, all sales are final. There are no returns or exchanges.
View our return policy here.
6. Do you accept order cancellations?
Yes! We accept order cancellations within 24 hours from when the order was placed. We work quick to get out orders as fast as we can!
7. How long does it take to receive my order?
Our clothing products are made to order-- unless it's a "Ready To Ship" item. General processing time to make your items can vary anywhere from 2-14 business days, depending on the current volume of orders. Following shipment time.
Shipping within the United States:
☆ First Class Shipping generally takes 2-6 business days
☆ Priority Shipping generally takes 1-3 business daysView our processing and shipping times here.
8. How far in advanced should I order?
Please order at least 2 weeks prior to your event. Contact us before ordering if needed in under 2 weeks-- rush order fees may be applicable. You may let us know in the "notes" on the checkout page the DATE of the festival (not just the festival name) you need your order by-- however, this does not always guarantee on-time delivery on our end. View our festival deadlines before purchasing and contact us with any questions!
9. Do I receive tracking with my order?
Yes! Buyers will receive an email with tracking once the order has been shipped. Buyers may sign up for text notifications for tracking through Shopify and/or USPS. Rave After Rave is not held reliable for any package(s) once it has been shipped out. It's the buyer's responsibility to keep up with tracking once the item has been shipped.
10. My package tracking says "delivered" but I didn't receive it?
We are not held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages. Visit our processing & shipping page for more shipping info.
11. Do you have other fabric prints available?
All fabric prints available are what you see in our shop! We do not purchase other fabrics for custom orders.
12. Why don't I see photos of each style for each listing?
Since our items are typically made to order-- along with our wide variety of fabric prints, we don't always make each style to photograph. Please view our styles chart to view and understand the difference between our classic styles.
13. If it's all made to order, why don't I see my size available for fabric prints that are supposed to be in stock?
If your size is not available, then it's sold out. The sizes available are either pre-made items that we have left or we only have little fabric left to make those styles/sizes that you see available. If you have any questions, email us!
14. Do you take custom orders?
We no longer take custom orders. Due to the amount of time it takes to individually answer questions, finalize decisions, receive payment, and produce custom orders- we felt like it was holding us back and decided to redirect our time to focus on creating ahead.